Donnerstag, 25. November 2010

HENRI'S presentation

Hello my name is Leonardo

I was born in a litte Town name Vinci,my father's name
is Piero and he lives in Florenz. I live by my Onkel.
 I really like to draw and one of my best paintings
were the MonaLisa. I like to invent some thing
 like a machin that could  fly ore something for
the ware, like an armbrust.
When I was 17 my father brought me to a
master that should teach me how to paint and to mix coulors.
I never go to school before and I make my studies myself.
I take plants from the river and try it in book and after
i draw them perfektly in my studybook, where I have millions
of pictures of flyingmaschines and other inventions or drawings.
Sometimes I buy births and let them free and I can watch them
how they fly.

Tomorrow I will write more about me.

Leonardo da Henri

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen