Sonntag, 28. November 2010

Ariane - Hay Tech For Horses




My Horsey-Ro-Butler

(H-R-B 2010)

I invented the Horsey-Ro-Butler on a foggy November day in Berlin. My new invention is an ecological robot, a robust friend, a flowery piece of design made for an easy country life. 

Horses and ponies love my H-R-B. And so do the kids.
I know, my invention should be waterproof.

My H-R-B is a helpful allrounder. It wears a wig of hay and grass and helps us feed the horses. It´s full of buttons. 

The rear is openable, the robot keeps all the goodies and useful tools inside its body. Its green butterfly aerial connected to Mars attracts everybody´s attention.




The Horsey-Ro-Butler lives in the stable. Country life is sweet, but busy.



My H-R-B is a great big helper. It feeds, grooms and bridles the horses. It sometimes runs down to the local blacksmith´s and orders new horseshoes! It collects the horse droppings in a bag and even helps the vet.

Have a  look at my sketches and description for more details.


 
What shall I call my dear little robot?



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen